To and From Oakland Airport
|Other Directions | View Map | Click here for printable pdf file of maps and directions|
From Oakland Airport
- Take Highway 880 north to Oakland and San Francisco.
- Take Highway 80 towards San Rafael and Sacramento.
- Take Highway 580 west to San Rafael/Point Richmond Bridge. Cross the bridge (toll $5).
- Once you cross the bridge, take Highway 101 north.
- Pass through Petaluma, Penngrove, and Cotati.
- Exit at Rohnert Park/Sebastopol, Highway 116 west. Turn left under the freeway and follow the signs to Sebastopol.
- Go 7.4 miles to downtown Sebastopol.
- You’ll be on a one-way street. Stay in the left lane. At light, turn left onto Highway 12/Sebastopol Avenue. Get immediately in right lane.
- Go through the next light and follow signs to Bodega Bay.
- Go 6.4 miles to Freestone (at bottom of long curve).
- Turn right onto Bohemian Highway.
- Go 3.7 miles into the village of Occidental.
- At the stop sign, turn right. Go up the hill to the Inn’s private parking lot.
To Oakland Airport
- Leave the Inn and go to the stop sign in Occidental.
- Turn left onto Bohemian Highway.
- At the stop sign, turn left on Bodega Highway. Go for 6.4 miles to Sebastopol.
- At the light, turn right and go 7.4 miles to Highway 101 south.
- Take Highway 580 east across the Richmond Bridge/Oakland (no toll eastbound). Go 17.1 miles.
- Take Highway 880 south to Alameda/San Jose for 9.6 miles.
Take EXIT 35 for 98th Avenue. Turn right onto 98th Avenue and follow signs to the OAKLAND AIRPORT.