|Other Directions | View Map | Click here for printable pdf file of maps and directions|
- Take Highway 80 west past Highway 680.
- Exit at Highway 12 west to Napa/Sonoma.
- Follow Highway 12/Sonoma signs for 21.9 miles into the town of Sonoma.
- Turn left at the T-intersection in Sonoma onto East Napa Street. Continue on Highway 12 west.
- Go 20.1 miles and turn left on Farmer’s Lane in Santa Rosa.
- Follow signs for Highway 12 west to Highway 101. Cross over Highway 101 and continue 9.1 miles into Sebastopol.
- Go through Sebastopol on Highway 12 west, which becomes Bodega Highway, and follow signs to Bodega Bay.
- At Freestone (at bottom of long curve), turn right onto Bohemian Highway.
- Go 3.7 miles into the village of Occidental.
At the stop sign, turn right. Go up the hill to the Inn’s private parking lot.