Meetings & Gatherings in Wine Country
FOR WORK AND PLAY…
Inn at Occidental is a wonderful Sonoma County getaway to share with colleagues, friends, and family members. Creating the ideal setting for your event is the goal of our attentive staff. Whether you’re hosting a wine tasters’ club gathering, a family reunion, or a shareholders’ retreat, the inn provides both informal and formal meeting spaces, as well as inviting accommodations for your guests.
For formal meetings, presentations, and roundtable discussions, our 750-square-foot Dining Room is great for larger events. A 400-square-foot attached patio can be accessed through French doors and can be tented to provide additional seating.
- Boardroom seating: 20 people
- Banquet seating: 48 people
Our two-bedroom vacation home is located next door to the inn, and provides a more intimate setting for smaller meetings, retreats, and breakout sessions for up to 12 people. Each bedroom has a fireplace and a private bathroom with a two-person spa tub. Other cottage amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, dining room conference table, and living room.
- Sleeps four people
- Seats 12 in the dining room
Day Conference Prices:
- Dining Room facility fee (up to 48 people 8 round tables of 6) $900
- Sonoma Cottage meeting space (up to 12 people) $689
- Lunch: $22–$32 per person
- Dinner: $40–$75 per person
- A 19 percent service charge and tax will be added to any food and beverage charges.
Overnight Conference Prices:
- Groups of five rooms or more (Sunday-Thursday) $299 single or double occupancy. Valid December through May.
- The Sonoma Cottage is billed as two rooms, with no additional meeting facility fee.
- A full, gourmet breakfast each morning and a wine and cheese reception each evening are available for overnight guests.
DINING / CATERING
From a casual barbeque to a formal wine-pairing dinner, our chef is happy to customize a menu for your group. You might also choose to experience some local flavor, including these great restaurants that our innkeepers highly recommend.
The Inn is delighted to arrange activities for your group including dinners, tours and tastings at some of Sonoma’s more than 400 wineries, horseback riding, walks in the Armstrong Redwoods, trips to the coast, in-room massage, and spa treatments at nearby Osmosis Enzyme Bath and Massage Therapy.
“One of our absolute favorites.” –Palm Beach Illustrated