Our Vacation Packages & Specials
Explore Sonoma County’s Russian River Wine Appellation and the surrounding area while enjoying a memorable getaway at Inn at Occidental with one of our getaway specials. Check back often to see our latest offers that combine lodging accommodations at the inn with special touches such as massage services, spa treatments, wine tastings, and more to make your stay in Occidental, CA unforgettable.
Specials cannot be combined and are for new reservations only, thank you for your understanding.
$399 per night (mid-week), $499 per night (weekend)**
Give your mind and your muscles a long-deserved getaway with this Stress Buster package for you and your loved one.
Reserve the Stress Buster package which includes:
- Lodging in selected Courtyard rooms
- One-hour couple’s Swedish massages in the privacy of your guestroom
(upgrade to Deep Tissue for $10/person)
- Gourmet breakfast in the Inn’s comfortable dining room the next morning
- Evening wine reception
Call now or book online. If reserving online, mention “Stress Buster” for package pricing.
**Monday to Thursday package pricing is $399. Friday to Sunday package pricing is $499. If you wish to reserve additional nights, you may do so for 20% off the published rate. Package not available during holiday periods. Available on new reservations only and cannot be combined with other specials.
Osmosis Summer Romance Package
– Just $359 for 2 people!
Available Sunday through Thursday, through September 30, 2015. Excludes Holiday Periods.
The romantic summer season is here and we can’t think of a better way to reconnect with the one you love than combining a stay at the Inn and a spa treatment at Osmosis. The Inn has partnered with Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary (3.5 miles south of Occidental) and is offering a wonderful “Summer Romance” package. This relaxing and romantic getaway will bring you and your special someone even closer and will provide memories that will last a lifetime.
- Melt away your stress in the steamy hot Cedar Enzyme Bath at Osmosis Day Spa (Monday-Friday).
- Cool off in the misty spa meditation garden.
- Visit the spa’s boutique to spend your $25.00 voucher in pampering products.
- Return to the inn for our complimentary evening wine reception.
- Take a leisurely stroll to one of the many restaurants in Occidental for a delicious dinner.
- After dinner, spend some quality time cuddling in front of your fireplace in one of the cozy Traditional guest rooms – Leaf Umbrella or Ivory. (An upgrade may be available to a Courtyard room with spa tub for an additional $75.)
- In the morning, savor a scrumptious breakfast in the Inn’s cheery dining room.
- Finally, no visit to Sonoma County is complete without visiting some of the more than 400 wineries in the area. Enjoy a few complimentary wine tastings before heading home, rested and rejuvenated.
Only $359 for 2 people … a savings of more than 50% off.
(Add a massage or facial for an additional charge.)
Must request when booking your stay. Available Sunday through Thursday, through September 30, 2015. Excludes Holiday Periods. New reservations only. The package is not valid with any other specials and is subject to availability. Taxes and gratuity additional. Call the Inn at Occidental to make your reservation! 800-522-6324
Come to the Inn at Occidental for a much-deserved time of fun and relaxation. Just an hour north of the Golden Gate Bridge, Occidental, California is a convenient location for a girlfriends’ getaway. Spend the day tasting wine at Sonoma Valley’s renowned vineyards and the evening dining at one of the area’s wonderful restaurants within walking distance of the inn.
Our Girlfriends’ Getaway package includes two nights’ accommodations in our spacious, 2000-square -foot vacation Cottage less than 40 feet from the inn. The cottage has two bedrooms, which can each be configured as a twin or left as a king. Each bedroom has a private bathroom, whirlpool soaking tub, fireplace, and air conditioning. The living room is the perfect place to relax and reminisce, watch a movie, or play some games. The cottage also features a fully equipped kitchen, so you can choose to prepare your own meals and dine in. In the morning, join us in the Inn’s dining room for a full breakfast to give you the energy you need for the day’s activities, but don’t forget to return to the inn in the evening for our nightly wine reception. Add the perfect touch to your stay with an in-room massage. Contact the inn to make an appointment with one of our massage therapists.
The cost of this two-night stay for four girlfriends is $1,196 including tax. Two more friends can be accommodated on the sleeper sofa in the living room. Add $100 per girlfriend, per night. Gather your BFFs, and start planning your unforgettable girlfriends’ getaway in Sonoma County today. Call the inn to make reservations: 800-522-6324.
Special is not available on holiday weekends.
An unforgettable California wine country vacation awaits you at Inn at Occidental. This 3-night, 4-day package is the ultimate Sonoma County getaway. We’ve arranged all of the details for you; all you have to do is make reservations and show up. Begin your stay with a bottle of Sonoma County sparkling wine and toast the days to come. For a sweet start to your visit, indulge in the two-handcrafted truffles that will accompany your sparkling wine.
Your evening begins with our nightly reception featuring Sonoma wine. Afterwards, enjoy dinner at one of the many first-rate restaurants. After a peaceful night’s sleep join us in the dining room for a delicious full breakfast.
Day Two of your stay, explore the best that the Russian River and Dry Creek boutique wineries have to offer during your private, escorted 5-hour tour. Sample the area’s finest Sauvignon Blancs, Chardonnays, Zins, Syrahs, and Pinot Noirs. At one of the wineries, you’ll stop to enjoy a picnic lunch provided by the inn. For dinner one of your dining options is a fabulous meal overlooking the scenic Sonoma Coast at the River’s End Restaurant.
Day Three begins with an unforgettable Hot Air Balloon ride over West Sonoma wine country, after which you’ll be treated to a champagne brunch at a nearby restaurant. Upon returning to the inn you’ll be pampered with a one-hour Swedish massage in the privacy of your room, leaving your feeling rested and refreshed for your evening dinner reservations.
- Three nights’ accommodations in a deluxe Courtyard room
- Room amenities include an oversized whirlpool tub, fireplace, and a private deck or porch
- Sparkling Sonoma County wine and two handcrafted truffles to enjoy in your room
- Evening reception featuring Sonoma wines, cheeses, and hors d’oeuvres nightly
- A full country breakfast each morning
- Dinner for 2 each night with $75 credit at selected restaurants
- 5-hour, escorted tour of Sonoma Wine Country with picnic lunch*
- One-hour Swedish massage for two in the privacy of your room
- Hot Air Balloon Ride over Sonoma’s Wine Country with Champagne Brunch*
Priced at $2,518.00. (Tax and gratuities not included.)
*Special applies to new reservations only and cannot be combined with other offers.
**New reservations only. Special cannot be combined. Discount taken off before tax. Valid Sunday through Thursday only.
***Does not include gratuity. Cannot be used with any prior reservation or special.