Our Vacation Packages & Specials
Explore Sonoma County’s Russian River Wine Appellation and the surrounding area while enjoying a memorable getaway at Inn at Occidental with one of our getaway specials. Check back often to see our latest offers that combine lodging accommodations at the inn with special touches such as massage services, spa treatments, wine tastings, and more to make your stay in Occidental, CA unforgettable.
Specials cannot be combined and are for new reservations only. Thank you for your understanding.
$499 + tax
We created this package for the novice as well as the person who wants to learn more about wine; growing the grapes, the effects of the terroir on the final product that goes into the glass, the proper glass for the varietal, as well as many other tidbits of information. This unique package includes:
- A courtyard room of your choice (of course we recommend the WINE COUNTRY ROOM if it is available)
- A very special 2-hour tour of the vineyards and tasting with Brad Alper, owner of Square Peg Winery (http://squarepegwinery.com which is 2.6 miles from the Inn)
- And a year’s online subscription to leading wine expert Peg Melnik’s www.onewineminute.com.
Call now 800-522-6324 or book online. If reserving online, mention “Wine 101 Package” for package pricing.
$449 per night (mid-week), $549 per night (weekend)**
Give your mind and your muscles a long-deserved getaway with this Stress Buster package for you and your loved one.
Reserve the Stress Buster package which includes:
- Lodging in selected Courtyard rooms
- One-hour couple’s Swedish massages in the privacy of your guestroom
(upgrade to Deep Tissue for $10/person)
- Gourmet breakfast in the Inn’s comfortable dining room the next morning
- Evening wine reception
Call now or book online. If reserving online, mention “Stress Buster” for package pricing.
**Monday to Thursday package pricing is $449. Friday to Sunday package pricing is $549. If you wish to reserve additional nights, you may do so for 20% off the published rate. Package not available during holiday periods. Available on new reservations only and cannot be combined with other specials.
Available Monday through Thursday, July 1 to October 31, 2017. Excludes Holiday Periods.
What could be better than falling in love … again! Rekindle romance with the one you love by combining a stay at the Inn and a spa treatment at Osmosis. The Inn has partnered with Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary (3.5 miles south of Occidental) and is offering a wonderful “Summer Romance in the Wine Country – Inn and Osmosis Spa Package”. This relaxing and rejuvenating getaway will bring you and your special someone even closer and will provide memories that will last a lifetime.
- Melt away your stress in the steamy hot Cedar Enzyme Bath at Osmosis Day Spa (Monday-Thursday).
- Cool off in the misty spa meditation garden.
- Return to the inn for our complimentary evening wine reception.
- Take a leisurely stroll to one of the many restaurants in Occidental for a delicious dinner.
- After dinner, spend some quality time cuddling in front of your fireplace in one of the romantic Courtyard guest rooms – each of these guestrooms feature a fireplace and sitting area, spa tub for two, a private deck or porch with views of our English Cottage Garden, in-room refrigerator, and private entrance.
- In the morning, savor a scrumptious breakfast in the Inn’s cheery dining room.
- Finally, no visit to Sonoma County is complete without visiting some of the more than 400 wineries in the area. Enjoy a few complimentary wine tastings before heading home, rested and rejuvenated.
Only $448 for 2 people … a savings of more than 50% off.
(Add a massage or facial for an additional charge.)
Must request the “Summer Romance Package” when booking your stay. Available Monday through Thursday, July 1 through October 31, 2017. Excludes Holiday Periods. New reservations only. The package is not valid with any other specials and is subject to availability. Taxes and gratuity additional. Call the Inn at Occidental to make your reservation! 800-522-6324
Bring the one you love for a nurturing getaway before the birth of your new baby! Offer includes a two night stay in a Courtyard room, a multi course breakfast, Wine Hour (Sparkling Cider available) PLUS a one of a kind relaxation experience for pregnant couples hosted by founder of Mellow Mommy, Cindy Scott-Fuchs, #1 Babymoon Expert in the Bay Area.
Prenatal Art of Relaxation
A fun, hands on private coaching session teaching valuable skills for creating a HAPPY HEALTHY FAMILY!
Mellow Mommy Signature Prenatal Pampering
Massages for both Mom & Dad to-be offering an exquisite nurturing blend of Therapeutic Massage & Balancing Energy Work along with Luxurious Spa Treatments … Mini Facial, Herbal Foot Wrap with Warm Foot Reflexology Stones & Aromatherapy
“Babymoon Bundle” Prenatal Relaxation Gift Package
Weekend Room Rate $259 per night plus tax
Weekday Room Rate $199 per night plus tax
Plus Mellow Mommy Babymoon package starting at $450
Taxes and gratuity additional.
Call the Inn at Occidental to make your reservation! 800-522-6324
Come to the Inn at Occidental for a much-deserved time of fun and relaxation. Just an hour north of the Golden Gate Bridge, Occidental, California is a convenient location for a girlfriends’ getaway. Spend the day tasting wine at Sonoma Valley’s renowned vineyards and the evening dining at one of the area’s wonderful restaurants within walking distance of the inn.
Our Girlfriends’ Getaway package includes two nights’ accommodations in our spacious, 2000-square -foot vacation Cottage less than 40 feet from the inn. The cottage has two bedrooms, which can each be configured as a twin or left as a king. Each bedroom has a private bathroom, whirlpool soaking tub, fireplace, and air conditioning. The living room is the perfect place to relax and reminisce, watch a movie, or play some games. The cottage also features a fully equipped kitchen, so you can choose to prepare your own meals and dine in. In the morning, join us in the Inn’s dining room for a full breakfast to give you the energy you need for the day’s activities, but don’t forget to return to the inn in the evening for our nightly wine reception. Add the perfect touch to your stay with an in-room massage. Contact the inn to make an appointment with one of our massage therapists.
The cost of this two-night stay for four girlfriends is $1,196 including tax. Two more friends can be accommodated on the sleeper sofa in the living room. Add $100 per girlfriend, per night. Gather your BFFs, and start planning your unforgettable girlfriends’ getaway in Sonoma County today. Call the inn to make reservations: 800-522-6324.
Special is not available on holiday weekends.
An unforgettable California wine country vacation awaits you and your loved one at Inn at Occidental. This 3-night, 4-day package is the ultimate Sonoma County getaway. Discover the bounty the region offers.
(PRINT THIS PACKAGE!)
Your evening begins with our nightly wine reception in the living room. You can enjoy dinner at one of several local restaurants within walking distance; or you can drive to other favorites nearby.
A full-breakfast is served in the cheery dining room and features a hot entrée, fresh fruits, baked item, house-made granolas, yogurt, juices, and beverages to start the day. Then, explore the best that the Russian River and Dry Creek boutique wineries have to offer during your private, escorted 5-hour tour. At one of the wineries, you’ll stop to enjoy a picnic lunch provided by the inn. Back at the Inn, enjoy our wine reception and our innkeeper will assist you with dinner recommendations.
Begin the day with our full breakfast. After breakfast take a drive to the coast via Coleman Valley Road. One of the most beautiful drives you’ll ever take, this 25-minute jaunt takes you through forests, pastoral valleys, and finally, to the rugged coastline. Hop out and take in the stunning views of the beaches and the waves crashing on the cliffs. Enjoy both Russian River and ocean views at River’s End restaurant. After lunch – head east on Highway 116 along the Russian River to Guerneville, home of Armstrong Woods Redwood Forest. Take out your trail map and choose the trail that suits your fancy. Experience the magic these 1,400-year-old trees share with you. Upon returning to the inn you’ll be pampered with a one-hour Swedish massage in the privacy of your room, leaving you feeling rested and refreshed for your evening dinner reservations.
- Three nights’ accommodations in a deluxe Courtyard room
- Room amenities include an oversized whirlpool tub, fireplace, and a private deck or porch
- Sparkling Sonoma County wine and two handcrafted truffles to enjoy in your room
- Evening reception featuring wine – each night of your stay
- A full country breakfast each morning
- 5-hour, escorted tour of Sonoma Wine Country with picnic lunch*
- One-hour Swedish massage for two in the privacy of your room
Priced at $1,850. (Tax and gratuities not included.)
Hot air balloon – $480.00 inclusive
Champagne & chocolates – $79 + tax
Wine and Cheese Platter – $79 + tax
Sparkling and Cheese Platter – $59 + tax
Flowers – $50 and up + tax
*Special applies to new reservations only and cannot be combined with other offers.
**New reservations only. Special cannot be combined.