- Accessible parking, entrance to room and path of travel. Accessible check-in process and dining room entry.
- Our ADA room is accessible from the ADA designated space in the parking lot via an unobstructed level pathway French doors lead into the room which has a large bathroom with roll-in shower, adjustable height hand held shower head, drop down bench in shower, grab bars around commode and in the shower stall, and a roll-under sink. Bathroom provides ample turning radius.
- There is another door with egress/ingress to the living area of the Inn; providing easy access to the common area where the front desk, wine reception, beverage service, and gift shop are located as well as access to the veranda.
- The Dining Room is accessed from the level parking area on Church Street by either of two doorways that face Church Street.
- If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please to contact us.
- To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
- To access flash content using a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
You may also contact our phone line for additional assistance: 707-874-1047