Dog-Friendly Sonoma Wine Country Inn
Thank you for considering Inn at Occidental when traveling with your dog. We offer four dog-friendly rooms plus Sonoma Cottage. Dogs must be well-behaved, housebroken, quiet and well-mannered. Please review our policies below when bringing your dog to the Sonoma Wine Country. A $40/pet/night fee applies.
All dog-friendly Courtyard Rooms have either a King or Queen bed. All have an in-room spa tub for two (plus a separate shower), television, fireplace, refrigerator, luxurious linens and robes, a private deck with views of our English Cottage Garden and a private entrance. All rooms have free wireless Internet.
Kitchen Cupboard Room
Queen Bed & Lower Level
$359 per night (exact rate)
Details & Photos | BOOK NOW
We welcome dogs in four designated rooms at the Inn. For the comfort of all of our guests, we ask that you please observe the following:
- Dogs should not be left alone in the room at any time or be left unattended while on the property.
- While in the public areas of the Inn, pets must be on a leash. We ask that you do not bring your dog into the living room or the dining room. Dogs are welcome in the courtyard or on the veranda.
- Please keep your dog off the furniture in the guest room and in the public areas. If your dog does sleep on the bed with you, we will provide a sheet for the bed.
- If your dog should have an accident on the rug, let us know as soon as convenient so that we can properly clean the area.
- Please take our other guests into consideration. Should your dog become disruptive, please excuse yourselves and calm your dog, so everyone can have an enjoyable stay.