Covid-19 Safe Practices & Policies
Dear Valued Guest:
Welcome to Inn at Occidental! We appreciate that you have chosen our Inn for your Sonoma County getaway.
Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guest, as well as our employees during this time of Covid-19.
We are also including a list of policies that we request of each of our guests to ensure the health and safety of all who frequent our inn.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time.
~ All of us at Inn at Occidental
- Each of our employees has received training in proper cleaning procedures following CDC guidelines.
- You are welcome to enjoy our outdoor facilities. Our team practices frequent sanitizing of railings, deck chairs, all common touch surfaces.
- Each of our employees wears a mask and, where needed, gloves.
- At all times, we practice social distancing, maintaining 6-feet apart from all others.
- During check in you will receive a sanitized room key, and any special instructions to maximize your comfort and safety during your stay with us.
GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Each of our rooms is thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and sanitized prior to guest arrival. All surfaces, furniture, linens and amenities are sanitized.
- Each room stands vacant for 24 hours between guests.
- We do not provide cleaning during your stay. We welcome you to request any amenities and supplies that need to be replenished during your stay.
- We provide a delicious breakfast with coffee and tea, each morning as part of your stay.
- We have two seatings during the morning to ensure social distancing and a quality dining experience. You can sign up for your preferred time during check-in.
- Breakfast is served to our guests in two courses and individually plated.
- Our breakfast staff uses masks and gloves when preparing and serving the morning meal.
- Contact the office for coffee and tea service in the afternoon and evening
- We request that guests wear a mask when in close quarters with other guests and our staff.
- If you are feeling unwell, we request that you notify us by phone so that we can reschedule your stay with us.
- If while you are at the inn, you become unwell, we request that you notify us and make arrangements to return home.
- We ask all guests to practice social distancing during check in, while enjoying our property, at breakfast and when interacting with other guests as well as our staff.